Not all consumers will be eligible for the services and products described on the Website. InsuranceExperts.in India reserve the right to determine your eligibility for any product or service.
We collect your information when you:
– Register on our blog
– Subscribe to our newsletter
– Respond to a survey
– Fill out a form
The information we collect may be used in any one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience because the information facilitates us respond better to your individual needs.
– To improve the blog as we consistently strive towards enhancing our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To enhance customer service. Information collected by us allows us to respond to service requests of our clients and their support needs.
– This information is used to process transactions.
– We do not sell, exchange, or transfer your information to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your permission. The information will only be transferred or exchanged for delivering the purchased product or service requested.
– We may use your information for directing a promotional activity, contest, survey or other site feature.
– The information may also be used to send periodic emails if you decide to join our mailing list.
Once you place an order with us or access your personal information on our blog, we implement several security measures for ensuring complete protection for your personal information.
A secure server is offered by us. This means all of the supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Thereafter, it is encrypted into the database of our payment gateway provider ONLY to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information purely confidential.
We will NOT store the following private information of yours after a transaction:
– Credit cards
– Social security numbers
These cookies are used as they help us remember and process items in your shopping cart. You can also understand and save your preferences for future visits.
We may contract with third-party service providers who would help us understand our visitors better. However, these service providers are not given permission to use information collected on our behalf except for helping us conduct and improve our business.
In case, you want your computer to warn you each time a cookie is being sent, choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. As with most websites, some of our services may not function properly once you switch these cookies off. However, you can still place orders by contacting our customer service through the ‘Contact Page on our blog.
We do not exchange, sell, or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. However, as mentioned before, this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, offering you services or conducting our business.
We may collect personal information you submit on our blog that can identify you including your email address, name, and even other information that does not identify you, such as your pin / area code.
We and our authorized ad networks, service providers, and advertising companies, may use various activity tracking technologies, including pixels, cookies, and web beacons for collecting information from your PC and about your activities on our blog or interaction with our ads.
We along with these companies may collect information automatically from your browser once you visit our blog. It may include your IP address, access times, browser type and language, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, and the referring website address.
In case, you do not agree with the changes on the usage of your information about us, please stop using this website.
In case, you do not wish to have further communication from them, we request you to notify the partner directly. InsuranceExperts.in reserves the right to make changes in this policy at any point in time. We advise you to please keep a check on the policy each time you make use of our blog to ensure you are aware of any changes we make in our privacy practices.